ST KATHARINE’S CHURCH SUMMER FETE FLOWER & CRAFT SHOW
Entries are invited for the mini Flower & Craft Show which will be a part of St Katharine’s Summer Fete on Saturday 1st July. It’s great fun so do please have a go! We are not talking RHS standards here, just what is in your garden or a craft item you may already have made or your family scone recipe. It is all in a good cause and there will be prizes!
SECTION 1 –
Class 1. under 7s Class 2. 7 -8 years Class 3. 9+ years old
An animal made from vegetables.
OPEN CLASSES: FROM THE GARDEN
Class 4 An arrangement of flowers in a jam jar
Class 5 3 specimen blooms from your garden displayed in a vase
Class 6 The best from the Vegetable Garden displayed on a plate
OPEN CLASSES: CRAFT & COOKERY
Class 7 I made this – any handmade craft item
Class 8 6 Fruit Scones displayed on a plate
- Section 2 – all entries must be home grown.
- Entries in Section 2 & 3 are not limited to grown ups
- Entry fee per class is £1 for children and £2 for adults
- Class 7 includes any form of craft work, knitting, embroidery, cards, pottery, woodwork etc. If we get enough entries they may be split into ‘hard’ & ‘soft’ crafts
- Entries to be delivered between 12 midday and 1 pm on 1st July or by prior arrangement. Judging will be at 2 pm with results announced by 2.30 pm (approx.) If you have a problem getting things there on time contact me on email@example.com.
- The Judges decision is final!!
ALL ENTRIES TO ANNIE FELLOWS firstname.lastname@example.org or 01672 811946 by 30th June giving name, age if appropriate, contact details and details of which classes you want to enter. Payment can be made on the day and feel free to ask for more information if you need it.